Friday, May 29, 2015

To Kill a Mockingbird


 I remember reading this book when I was going into junior year and really enjoy it because I thought it was just extremely interesting and I was very into the whole book. I remember not being able to put it down and really enjoying when I had to write the journals for the summer work that we had to do for Feldman. The movie I thought was just as good as the book. We all get know the feeling we get when we hear that a book that we enjoy is going to be turned into a film because it could either go one of two way; turn out to be nothing like the book or staying pretty true to what the book was trying to show. To me I feel like to kill a mockingbird stay really turn to the novel. I felt as if I was watching the book. I could relate to scouts character because I was just like her when I was a little girl. When I was watching the film I felt as though I was watching the way I used to act as a child. I really enjoyed how the movie started off with all the close ups of the effects and the hand drawing I thought that it added to the film stylistically. Overall it was a great film and I enjoyed watching it. Though I didn’t get to watch the rest of the film because I was absent the day that we finished it I still really enjoyed the film and would make sure that I finish it because though I did read the book I don’t really remember what happens at the end. I read it all the way through but I don’t remember what happens at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment